It seems we can’t find what you’re looking for. Perhaps searching can help.
Loveland's Chimney Ridge - HOMEARAMA® 2022
September 3 - 18, 2022
About Chimney Ridge
Take a sneak peek at Chimney Ridge, Cincinnati’s latest new custom-built home community. Even more exciting, it will be the site of Cincinnati HOMEARAMA® 2022.
Chimney Ridge sits high on 26 wooded acres off of Butterworth Road in the city of Loveland, Ohio. It is located in Warren County and is part of the Little Miami School District.
Chimney Ridge will offer 30 home sites. Many back to private, wooded rear yards with lots up to two acres in size. A gaslit community entry with stone walls lends an old-world charm, honoring the former homestead of Civil War Union General Thomas Tinsley Heath.
The three cul-de-sac streets cut among the old growth trees of Chimney Ridge, place residents less than a mile from the shops and restaurants of historic Downtown Loveland and the Little Miami (Loveland) Bike Trail.
• Site of Cincinnati HOMEARAMA® 2022
• 30 Lots – 11 marked for HOMEARAMA® 2022
• Private, wooded lots up to two acres
• Lots are 110′ wide and many feature wooded, walk outs
• Heavily landscaped entry with gaslights and stone walls
• Gaslit streets throughout the community
• All utilities included
• Developed by C.B. Butterworth, LLC (Kensington of Mason developers)
• Little Miami School District
• Lower tax rate than current Loveland School tax rate
• So close to the Little Miami Bike Trail
• A short drive to Kenwood Towne Centre, many golf courses and Kings Island